These limits keep being pushed
What is technical ?
Where do we stop ?
. . .
Intangibles is a natural limit because of the change in economic laws
- - zero marginal cost
- - no infrastructure investment
- - massive network effects
- - very large pool of inventors (less incentives needed)
change in cost structure ==> change in production structure
- shareware (traditional) . . . open source software
==> Patenting costs distort economically new wealth production structures
- whether you patent or not
- especially for Open Source Software (no money) - disincentive